Northcliff Serviced Apartments, North Queensferry, Fife
- sleeps 2 in one bedroom
Lounge, Pierhead Apartment
Pierhead Apartment, as the name suggests, is situated down beside the old pier in the village of North Queensferry, Fife, near Edinburgh. The view looks out over the 1817 Harbour Light Tower, the world’s smallest working light tower, and the iconic Forth Rail
Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pierhead is a self-catering serviced apartment offering an excellent home-from-home for professionals working in the area, whether in Rosyth, Dunfermline, Edinburgh or the South Gyle business centres.
Kitchen, Pierhead Apartment
Bedroom, Pierhead Apartment
Accommodation in Pierhead Apartment
- Cosy lounge with unrivalled views of the Light Tower and the Forth Rail Bridge.
- Dining area in lounge for a relaxed meal after work or for use as your home office.
- Well equipped kitchen looking out over the communal garden and the harbour beyond. Facilities include gas hob / electric oven, washer / dryer, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler and coffee machine.
- Bedroom with double bed and large storage cupboard.
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Hall cupboard with freezer and additional storage space.
- High-speed fibre broadband and USB charging points.
- Regular cleaning and linen change to suit individual requirements.
- Optional pierhead / ironing service (at additional cost).
- Private parking.
For availability, please contact us by telephone or email.