Northcliff Serviced Apartments, North Queensferry, Fife
- sleeps 2 in one bedroom
Lounge, Cullaloe Apartment
Cullaloe is a beautifully appointed one-bedroom, ground-floor, self-catering serviced apartment within Northcliff House in North Queensferry, Fife, near Edinburgh. There are splendid views from the apartment westward up the River Forth. It provides ideal
accommodation for a professional working in the area, whether in Rosyth, Dunfermline, Edinburgh or the South Gyle business centres. The apartment makes a wonderfully relaxing retreat after a busy day.
Kitchen, Cullaloe Apartment
Bedroom, Cullaloe Apartment
Accommodation in Cullaloe Apartment
- Large lounge with views of the River Forth and the spectacular Queensferry Crossing.
- Small dining area beside the lounge fire, which can double as a work area and provide an alternative to the office.
- Well equipped compact kitchen with views out over the woodlands. Equipment provided includes gas hob / electric oven, washer / dryer, fridge, microwave and coffee machine.
- Bedroom with double bed and storage cupboard.
- Tiled bright bathroom with shower cubicle and electric shower.
- Hall cupboard with freezer and additional storage.
- High-speed fibre broadband and USB charging points.
- Regular cleaning and linen change to suit individual requirements.
- Optional laundry / ironing service (at additional cost).
- Private parking.
For availability, please contact us by telephone or email.